* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not spam ♦ No third party links ♦ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/ZEGQpGk
  • Sr.HunterDark: 4K
    Today at 12:51:10 am
  • .LiK3r: sup
    Yesterday at 08:29:04 pm
  • .LiK3r: .
    Yesterday at 08:03:58 pm
  • TheProphet08: Hi
    Yesterday at 04:57:00 pm
  • Skg: hi
    Yesterday at 04:53:51 pm
  • h1z1_: hai
    Yesterday at 04:22:06 pm
  • .LiK3r: siuuu
    Yesterday at 04:17:08 pm
  • .LiK3r: hi guys
    Yesterday at 04:17:01 pm
  • TheProphet08: HEYO
    Yesterday at 10:05:56 am
  • Xeriife: melhor que isso é entrar pra SS :)
    Yesterday at 04:16:00 am
  • PSICOPATA_BR: <3 muito bom jogar nesse server maravilhoso e completo <3
    Yesterday at 04:08:11 am
  • Skg: SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    November 25, 2021, 02:51:08 pm
  • Skg: hello
    November 25, 2021, 11:15:39 am
  • [PH]Hplayz: hi
    November 25, 2021, 06:02:19 am
  • MrJaP..: Locked
    November 24, 2021, 10:46:30 pm
  • Ziggy★: Stay banned
    November 24, 2021, 07:20:58 pm
  • TheProphet08: Heyo
    November 23, 2021, 12:16:32 pm
  • matrix725: Caralho olha só as provas desse cara kkkkk chega até ser engraçado
    November 22, 2021, 07:22:23 pm
  • Fl4sh_: Good afternoon.
    November 22, 2021, 04:33:53 pm
  • Fl4sh_: Calma Sr_Nike kkkkkk o Ansu já comunicou a ele para apresentar as provas contra você.
    November 22, 2021, 04:33:38 pm

[POLL-VOTE] COIN RESET OR NOT?!

Offline Mendigo

• Cobras fumantes, eterna é sua vitória!
  • Head Admin
  • A cobra vai fumar
  • Discord: Mendigo#4927
50% of 40k is still 20k. And that's still a lot of coins. The intention is for more new people to continue playing here, to increase the player base, so that more people can have a good time here too. But if you can't leave your coins for that to happen... you're just cheapskate. I'm sure that in a week you were already in the Top10 again, but we just need a sigh so that more players can see the server better, without first leaving for ragequit.

Offline Cocaine.

• 裏切り者 👽
  • Sigo asesinándolos en silencio como el cianuro...
  • Discord: Cocaine.#5602
  • In-Game Name: [cB]Cocaine.
I understand that, some people have hundreds of thousands of coins, some thousands and some just a few hundred. The ones who have thousands of coins honestly they are way too many that it just seems useless. Even cutting them in half would still leave them with so many.

Yes, I understand some people worked hard, but coins ... almost all of them are just sitting there only used for guns etc.
They don't need to buy farming patches, they don't need to pay for name changes, they' don't need to pay for builder status, they don't need to pay for tents, they don't have to pay for anything major... other than guns and maybe a few things in the market. Anyone with thousands of coins already has all the major things they need to pay for with coins. So in reality this would be a good chance for everyone to compete each other to try to get to the top of the leaderboards in /top10! :D
reset and also add things where we can spend our coins, as you say coins are used by veteran players just for buy guns. ppl will we more agree if theres is reason to farm coins again, no one want to be in top10 rich, ``players need reasons to play and spend hours on this server.

Offline Zinka

• Administrator
  • banned 17x
  • YouTube: Zinka
  • In-Game Name: hA.zinka
The intention is for more new people to continue playing here, to increase the player base, so that more people can have a good time here too. But if you can't leave your coins for that to happen... you're just cheapskate. I'm sure that in a week you were already in the Top10 again, but we just need a sigh so that more players can see the server better, without first leaving for ragequit.

You guys starting from the wrong side
hacking since 2014
litefooting since 2015
played with the inverted mouse since 2014 to 2019

• ♧ Al Capone ♧
  • Donator/VIP
  • The Boss
  • Discord: L
  • Twitch: S
  • Facebook: K
  • Instagram: A
  • Twitter: R
It would be a better idea to reset to 50% or 75% of the coins, the one with 100k would be left with 50k, then he would lose 50k.

but the one with 10k would be left with 5k, and would only lose 5k, idk I think its wrong to throw away the yearslong effort of many veteran players. (not my case cuz i just have 19k of coins)

Resetting to 300 does not change anything with respect to new users, someone who enters DayZ to play, will not enter to play with the intention "to get to the top of the leaderboards in /top10!", I think that resetting a percentage is the best option, this would level things out between those with a lot of coins and those with less coins, without becoming unfair.
"Yo siempre digo la verdad, aún cuando mienta"

"A lo único que le temo es a la muerte de los míos"

Offline Cocaine.

• 裏切り者 👽
  • Sigo asesinándolos en silencio como el cianuro...
  • Discord: Cocaine.#5602
  • In-Game Name: [cB]Cocaine.
50% of 40k is still 20k. And that's still a lot of coins. The intention is for more new people to continue playing here, to increase the player base, so that more people can have a good time here too. But if you can't leave your coins for that to happen... you're just cheapskate. I'm sure that in a week you were already in the Top10 again, but we just need a sigh so that more players can see the server better, without first leaving for ragequit.
do you really think that playerbase become  weak because some of players have thousands of coins? Xd, honestly this change wont fix that problem, as you said in a week i can get in top10 again but but after that what?, with this they will only get casual players to return to farm coins, after a couple of weeks, and what? that those players spent their coins on? what sense does it make to erase everyone's coins to only get them again and then stop playing, maybe if they add new things to spend our coins on... just maybe that will fix the problem

Offline vantzinho

• $$$
  • In-Game Name: hA.vantz

Reseting coins is not gonna help new players here and want them to continue playing lmao, there are people with vip's  that has 700 blood 24/7, using sawnoff 1 hitting new players. I think that should be the first thing to look at before this coins bs lol. even old players got tired of dealing with sawnoff users it just made the server boring.

Offline Mendigo

• Cobras fumantes, eterna é sua vitória!
  • Head Admin
  • A cobra vai fumar
  • Discord: Mendigo#4927
I never said that this is the answer to the whole problem. I just believe this will help, a lot. Fewer people will have "infinite" coins to buy weapons for at least a week. And this could be the perfect time for more newbies to play.

PS: Not everyone will recover the coins in the first week. And that's all speculation, there's still no definitive answer to reset. Give your opinions, but don't argue with other things you'd like to see changed. The suggestion thread is elsewhere, the focus here is on coins.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:18:40 am by Mendigo »

Offline TheProphet08

• one of the Beta testers and Staff of the original Dayz on SAMP.
  • Donator/VIP
  • New Survivor
  • Whatever Dude.
  • Discord: Khristian
  • In-Game Name: TheProphet08
i just hit 1300 coins and im gonna loose them just like that ^^  what a good day.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:48:32 am by DIDAJ_OMEGA »

Offline Flyerbek

• Administrator
  • When theres no more light ill carry their darkness
  • Discord: K1.Flyerbek#9725
  • Facebook: Atef Ben Youssef
  • Instagram: atef_ben_youssef_
  • In-Game Name: [sL]Flyerbek_L9
need my ach first xd
-Will you prove worthy?
-Probably not.

Online Majestic