DayZ - Community forums

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not spam ♦ No third party links ♦ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/ZEGQpGk
  • SLASH: non lifer got banned xd
    Today at 07:39:55 AM
  • SLASH: I will miss him
    Today at 07:39:33 AM
  • hudz]: Damn
    Today at 06:41:40 AM
  • hudz]: He got banned ahah
    Today at 06:41:35 AM
  • hudz]: Looool 6ix9ine wall hacking
    Today at 06:41:29 AM
  • MateusH.SS: jkkkkkk atum seu delicia
    Today at 05:32:57 AM
  • TWOPACKxIRIS: kkkkk chola mais
    Today at 04:05:42 AM
  • Gabriel_Mck: ingrid hack peguei print
    Today at 02:54:25 AM
  • ZiggySD: Sad
    Today at 02:48:24 AM
  • Demon: Hackers on :P
    Today at 02:43:03 AM
  • Gabriel_Mck: 1000 hacks e 1 adm fica foda assim
    Today at 02:40:19 AM
  • Gabriel_Mck: mds hack lixo me matou, fdp ficou invisivel
    Today at 02:39:44 AM
  • Eduardof: Ok
    Today at 02:34:42 AM
  • NuK3: i feel os sad man why did he have to od somethign like that...
    Today at 12:55:26 AM
  • BloodMoon$: RIP 140 score :P
    Today at 12:53:10 AM
  • NuK3: cant believe he wh
    Today at 12:48:57 AM
  • NuK3: omgg
    Today at 12:48:51 AM
  • Demon: F for 6ix9ine
    Today at 12:36:20 AM
  • MateusH.SS: The new thorino :D :D
    Today at 12:34:38 AM
  • Puchas: Another player's whopsie doopsie.
    Today at 12:18:40 AM

Reporting Puchas

Offline 8ulletpr00f

• Helper
  • Welcome to SA:MP DayZ
Your In-game name: Eye.8ulletpr00f
Reported players name: [OBR]Puchas HA+
What server is the reported player on? (Discord, SA:MP, IRC): SA:MP
Reason for reporting: He basically started all this by saying : i have to stop whining when i only told a joke and started playing tough on me and showing-off , not responding in time when reported , NOT EVEN GIVING ME A HINT THAT HE IS INTO THE REPORTED PLAYER.
Post your valid proof (Screenshots/videos/audio/logs): https://imgur.com/a/ydheLQb this is one of the evidance .
Extra comments: But im POSITIVE that you will find the rest of the chatlogs between me and puchas in the database my txt file been modified cause i rejoined the server. But i ask puchas somthing , if you became a community manager/head admin you should be aware that players have a specific right and im going to show you EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN : https://imgur.com/a/LBpn5LE In this case i stated my opinion but i got my helper removed due to that reason. Even trying to silence me : https://imgur.com/a/TxoUZDx
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 06:11:44 PM by 8ulletpr00f »

Online SLASH

• ☠ Saksham Giri ☠
  • Donator/VIP
  • DAYZ Junior Mapper
  • Discord: SLASH#4563
  • Facebook: Saksham Giri
  • Instagram: _sakshamgiri_
  • YouTube: SakshamSLASH041
  • In-Game Name: [AIR]SLASH
not responding in time when reported , NOT EVEN GIVING ME A HINT THAT HE IS INTO THE REPORTED PLAYER.

Dude He spectated the player but he didn't /ar but spectated directly. When you talk which doesn't even has some meaning then what he can do bro. Even I replied then that you are talking is meaningless.

Offline 8ulletpr00f

• Helper
not responding in time when reported , NOT EVEN GIVING ME A HINT THAT HE IS INTO THE REPORTED PLAYER.

Dude He spectated the player but he didn't /ar but spectated directly. When you talk which doesn't even has some meaning then what he can do bro. Even I replied then that you are talking is meaningless.
Its easy to even say : "ok". So he is assuring me that he is spectating the guy , but he didnt give me a clue that he is even took my report into concideration ..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:54:09 PM by 8ulletpr00f »

Offline Puchas

• Donator/VIP
  • Legendary member
  • Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#1390
  • YouTube: Puchas Gaming
  • Steam: Puchas
  • In-Game Name: Puchas
But im POSITIVE that you will find the rest of the chatlogs between me and puchas in the database my txt file been modified cause i rejoined the server. But i ask puchas somthing , if you became a community manager/head admin you should be aware that players have a specific right and im going to show you EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN : https://imgur.com/a/LBpn5LE In this case i stated my opinion but i got my helper removed due to that reason. Even trying to silence me : https://imgur.com/a/TxoUZDx

You probably don't understand difference between opinion and insults. Let me clear one thing that you don't have any right to judge me on how I'm suppose to do my job and how I'm doing it without having any proper evidence to back it up. You don't have right to talk about my mentality and IQ.

1. https://postimg.cc/LgsF8z46

You crossed the line not because I didn't gave you information that I'm on this player, you were anger because he wasn't banned yet and he left. You personally attacked me because of this and it showed that you clearly knew that I was on this player and ignored the fact that there were plenty of other administrators online. Besides I don't have to inform players on who I spectate and what I do. You've made your part as a community member by reporting this player and that's it. Rest of this is going to staff and they are the ones that will be checking on and gathering evidence on it if he was indeed hacking.

It all started with this:
Code: [Select]
[16:44:38] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( and puchas said : 8ullet aint helping muchs ))
[16:44:48] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [OBR]Puchas(27) Says: (( For christ sakes. Stop whining. ))
[16:45:13] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( search about the word : joke ))
[16:45:39] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [OBR]Puchas(27) Says: (( I don't give  a damn about your jokes. Just stop. ))
Knowing your condition and a fact that you have real anger issues I should've ignored it and let you keep talking. Maybe you would've realized that this is just a game and you don't have to take everything seriously as it just leads to nowhere.

You say that it all started because you were stating your opinions about this, but real reason is that you've started getting angry because you didn't get what you wanted. You should know that reporting a player doesn't guarantee that he will be immediately banned as it takes time to catch players that are using wh/aim and we gotta get as much evidence as we can and be 110% sure that it's valid and then take action. You didn't care about any things that I've been trying to say. Only thing you cared about is to get that player banned even if it meant to spam that /report command all the time or even go over it and start blaming, judging me and the staff that you get easily and fast punished for the smallest things, but you don't understand that these ones are easily detectable and it doesn't need that much time as catching a hacker.
[16:46:34] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( then ban the hacker i was reporting 100 times ))
[16:46:43] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( and i will stop  ))
[16:46:55] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( see ? and he got away ))
[16:46:58] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [OBR]Puchas(27) Says: (( It's not as easy as to report him. ffs. )
[16:47:40] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( but its easy to ban me for pitty things like /stuck abuse ))
[16:47:53] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( once its about me you ppl jumoing around and acting like a professional ))
[16:48:06] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [OBR]Puchas(27) Says: (( Because you don't need long detailed videos for such things. ))
[16:48:34] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( thats why it took 30 mins for recording me ?
[16:48:43] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( and it took drakath 3 videos to catch me ))

[16:49:10] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( i stand up for myslef , its a right let me practice it  ))

And then whole judgement and blame from you goes to whole staff. That they are bad and that they are doing their best to keep you off this community. BUT did you ever thought on why they are so hostile and unfriendly? Because they know what kind of player and a guy you are. You made mistakes that some people can't forget and they don't want that kind of players near such positions. I told you long time ago that you gotta change the way you act and the way you behave and talk with other players. I guess your pride is too high to change it. And you've also called [AIR]Slash's made job so far just a "shit". So what are we talking about?
[16:50:48] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( i wont even give a mopping job for some people in the staff team ))
[16:50:56] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [AIR]SLASH(12) Says: (( lol ))
[16:50:59] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( but they are admins sigh ))
[16:51:10] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [AIR]SLASH(12) Says: (( bullet nowadays u shit talk too much dude :/ ))
[16:51:16] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} P126(43) Says: (( yeah ))
[16:51:25] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( shit talk like your job u producing  ))
[16:51:37] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} P126(43) Says: (( kid ))
[16:51:48] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} P126(43) Says: (( stfu ))
[16:51:56] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} Eye.8ulletpr00f(0) Says: (( :DDDD ))

Then you disconnected from server and I was relived that this whole discussion ended so I could focus on my admin duties in this server, but of course you don't know when to stop. This whole thing also went to IRC and how you were judging my done whole done work in those years, experience I've gathered for a long time, my mentality and IQ. You think that getting evidence and banning players for it is just as easy as noticing and reporting player that he might be hacking? Damn right that it's not true. You once again showed who you truly are and I'm 100% sure that this will never change.

[16:57:40] {C9FFAB}(IRC)bullet: dont take it on me cause u dont have that mental capacity for not banning OBVIOUS HACKERS
[16:57:51] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [AIR]SLASH(12) Says: (( who bullet XD )
[16:58:17] {C9FFAB}(IRC)bullet: so next time u say i whine please look into yourself who cant do the minimal wor
[16:58:46] {C9FFAB}(IRC)bullet: my little 4 yo sister could do better so pls .. cut that bs talk
[16:59:09] {C9FFAB}(IRC)bullet: he knows who am talking to

Look at yourself first and think about what good and bad you've done in this community that you are in that kind of position you are right now and why some of our players hate you instead of judging others that they are bad.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:02:21 PM by Puchas »

Offline 8ulletpr00f

• Helper
Besides I don't have to inform players on who I spectate and what I do. You've made your part as a community member by reporting this player and that's it. Rest of this is going to staff and they are the ones that will be checking on and gathering evidence on it if he was indeed hacking.
Here you're disproving yourself without even noticing, you say that i have anger issues , but instead of giving me the slightest clue that you're into the guy . You continue to provoke me with your words and continue with them, honestly how much effort it takes to even write an "ok" in response to me that you're into the guy ? 2 seconds ?? , im getting killed by hackers many times in this server but instead of SHOWING THE SLIGHTEST CONFIRMATION of you getting my point that there is a hacker in server you continue to fuel it with INTENTIONAL provocation.
[16:48:06] {F3FF02}((RADIO)){C3C3C3} [OBR]Puchas(27) Says: (( Because you don't need long detailed videos for such things. ))
In this part you also disrespected my intellectual capabilities by stating this , you aint pure too , so let me put this clear for the people reviewing this topic : It all started when i only requested a simple admin confirmation about my report and at the end my helper stats was removed , kinda ironic . The things i said was only for sarcastic intentions.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:33:53 PM by 8ulletpr00f »

Offline Die4Peace

• Server Owner / Management Team
  • Community Owner
  • Legendary member
  • DayZ Survival Remastered Community Owner
  • Discord: Luis Y. (Dee or Die4Peace)#6692
  • Facebook: Luis Yanez
  • Instagram: DoubleDeeOGee
  • Twitter: hopelessluiss
  • YouTube: DoubleDeeOGee
  • Steam: DoubleDeeOGee
  • In-Game Name: Die4Peace / DoubleDeeOGee (Dee or DeeOGee) / Luis / Paradise.
Well then this was an interesting report to read.

@Bullet you do seem pretty upset from the situation. I understand your frustration we all hate hackers and they completely ruin our mood and make us angry or say things we don't really want to say. Usually admins do /ar (accept report) which sends you a notification when an admin has accepted your report to give you a notification that you are being helped out. But, not always is this the case. Sometimes admins don't use /ar and just go straight and /spec the player to see what's going on. Depending on the type of cheat the player was reported for it all depends on the length it can take to ban the player. As for wallhack and aimbot are the most difficult and time consuming to catch we require top patience from both the player who reported the cheater and our staff team member to properly gather the required proof from the suspected player.

We do not ban players as soon as you /report them without having valid proof. (Incase the player decides to post an unban appeal we have proof to back it up.)

So I do apologize if you felt that you were being ignored, but trust me you weren't. it just takes time to catch people sometimes.

But, you shouldn't of lashed out like that against the staff member. Please next time just be patient and wait for a result, once a player is punished you can easily request a refund for any lost items or stats. I would of gladly replaced them.

I cannot punish the staff member for this. I understand the mix up between both parties. Bullet I'll just stick this as a warning and I'll give you a second chance in the Helper team. But, remember we all need to be respectful of each other and be patient when it comes to some situations.

Bullet set back as Helper and the staff member was not punished.
Message me on the Forums, Skype or Discord if you have any questions or concerns about anything. I am here to help!

Join our DayZ Community Discord server, we have over 600 current members already joined! Join it for live discussions with other Community members and direct contact to our Staff Team!
Click here: https://discord.gg/ZEGQpGk