GTA:SA DayZ Survival Remastered - Community Forum

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not spam ♦ No third party links ♦ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/ZEGQpGk
  • Hellboy: wru pedritox
    Yesterday at 11:42:25 pm
  • Hellboy: :c
    Yesterday at 11:01:25 pm
  • KuZe: put strike for the kings ok
    Yesterday at 10:00:11 pm
  • RyuToshii: hi
    Yesterday at 03:22:52 pm
  • P_K_I: Sup
    Yesterday at 01:28:04 pm
  • RyuToshii: H A I
    Yesterday at 08:22:04 am
  • Hellboy: Hi
    June 22, 2021, 11:21:16 pm
  • RyuToshii: halo
    June 22, 2021, 05:12:59 pm
  • Onomatono: Hello
    June 22, 2021, 05:06:02 pm
  • Mix_Joker1: hello guys
    June 22, 2021, 03:21:43 pm
  • Mode: #WorstHelperRyu
    June 21, 2021, 08:36:47 pm
  • IqbalAshari: Moo
    June 21, 2021, 07:32:15 pm
  • Sam: meee mooo meee mooo
    June 21, 2021, 07:01:25 pm
  • RyuToshii: If you need more help, feel free to Contact me On Discord (RyuToshii#0420) Or contact any Staff
    June 21, 2021, 05:07:03 pm
  • RyuToshii: you can apply for gangs at those links
    June 21, 2021, 05:06:30 pm
  • RyuToshii: Yeah.  You can join gangs. Offical Gangs : ([link]) And unnoficial Gangs: ([link])
    June 21, 2021, 05:06:16 pm
  • Redsxz: How to join gang?
    June 21, 2021, 04:54:12 pm
  • Hellboy: a
    June 21, 2021, 02:36:58 pm
  • snooker: Staff list
    June 21, 2021, 10:55:53 am
  • RyuToshii: create gang at [link]
    June 21, 2021, 08:00:23 am

Guide to Donating with WesternUnion or MoneyGram

Offline Die4Peace

• Server Owner / Management Team
  • Community Owner
  • Legendary member
  • DayZ Survival Remastered Community Owner
  • Discord: Luis Y. (Die4Peace/Dee)#0001
  • Facebook: Luis Yanez
  • Instagram: DoubleDeeOGee
  • Twitter: hopelessluiss
  • YouTube: DoubleDeeOGee
  • Steam: DoubleDeeOGee
  • In-Game Name: Die4Peace / DoubleDeeOGee (Dee or DeeOGee) / Luis / Paradise.
Hello we are now accepting donations with Western Union and MoneyGram.
You can either send donations by visiting either one of those two in person by going to one of these businesses near you or doing the transaction online.

If you're sending money online:

Western Union: https://www.westernunion.com

Money Gram: http://global.moneygram.com/

When sending money online click on the 'Receiver will pick up money in person' option.
My information for online transactions:
Name: Luis Gabriel Yanez - Luis - First Name - Gabriel - Middle Name - Yanez - Last name
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, The United States of America. - Fort Worth - City - Texas - State - The United States of America - Country
  • 1. If you're visiting Western Union or Money Gram locations in person, find your local retailer online.
  • 2. If you go in person please make sure you are with an adult 18+ with valid identification. You will need to fill out a form with your own information and my information. (Don't worry I won't be given your information)
  • 3. When filling out the paper form in person for Western Union or Money Gram they are going to ask for the 'Receivers' information (my name and location) In this area you will fill out my personal information in order for me to be able to pick up the money from my own location. (The name you will need to put in the 'Receivers' section is Luis Gabriel Yanez - Luis- First Name - Gabriel - Middle Name - Yanez - Last name and my location (if they ask) is Fort Worth, Texas, The United States of America. Zip Code: 76112 Fort Worth - City - Texas - State - The United States of America - Country 76112 - Zip Code Please write my name and location EXACTLY how it is written here. Make sure you let them know I am picking this money up in person. That is all the information you need from me.
  • 4. Once you are done filling out all the information on the form you were given at Western Union or Money Gram the cashier will give you a "Reference Number" (If you used Money Gram) or "Tracking Number" / "Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)" (if you used Western Union). Take care of this number, this is the number you will give me and I will use to be able to receive your donation.
  • 5. Notify me through PM or by posting a donation topic when you are ready to completed your donation. PLEASE ONLY SEND ME THE 'TRACKING NUMBER' / 'REFERENCE NUMBER' IN PRIVATE MESSAGES ONLY! SEND IN PM'S FOR SECURITY REASONS! I REPEAT, DO NOT POST THAT CODE IN YOUR DONATION TOPIC, SEND IT TO ME IN PRIVATE!
  • 6. Wait for Die4Peace to reply and confirm your donation and you will then receive your credits to use in /creditshop :)

If you need help with anything please PM me on the forum, Discord, or Skype. Don't worry this is a 100% safe transaction and your money will be going directly to me.

*PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY FEES ATTACHED WITH USING THESE SERVICES. PLEASE SEND FULL CASH AMOUNT NEEDED FOR YOUR CREDITS. AMOUNTS NOT PAYED IN FULL CANNOT BE REFUNDED AT ALL, YOU CAN ONLY RECEIVE YOUR CREDITS ONCE YOU PAY EVERYTHING IN FULL. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT $1 U.S. DOLLAR IS EQUAL TO 10 CREDITS IN-GAME! ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS ALLOWED WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IN ANY WAY. PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THIS IS CONSIDERED A 'DONATION' AND IS USED FOR E-ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. ANY CANCELLATIONS OR FORCED REFUNDS WILL RESULT IN YOUR PERMANENT BAN FROM THE COMMUNITY.*

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 09:59:23 pm by Die4Peace »
Message me on the Forums, Skype or Discord if you have any questions or concerns about anything. I am here to help!

Join our DayZ Community Discord server, we have over 1,900 current members already joined! Join it for live discussions with other Community members and direct contact to our Staff Team!
Click here: https://discord.gg/ZEGQpGk

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal