* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not spam ♦ This is not a chat box ♦ No third party links ♦ Our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/qFq3gVw
  • Dani28: Show your face
    Today at 04:03:41 PM
  • Chari: diablos señorita :v
    Today at 10:04:12 AM
  • lamuerte: xD
    Today at 01:33:17 AM
  • Rapha™: heck unbn
    Today at 12:23:15 AM
  • Rapha™: die
    Today at 12:23:12 AM
  • Hadj: :c
    Yesterday at 07:00:04 PM
  • srD: .
    Yesterday at 03:31:39 PM
  • [SS]SoulK: ...
    Yesterday at 04:23:32 AM
  • [SS]Gavi7Hawk: At forum you can do that looking, Profile> Account Profile \ Choose Password :D
    Yesterday at 03:25:23 AM
  • [SS]Gavi7Hawk: only type /changepassword
    Yesterday at 03:24:34 AM
  • [SS]Gavi7Hawk: If you are meaning Password in game
    Yesterday at 03:24:26 AM
  • SKOOLCOOLKID666: Hello, I need change my pasword, where do I do that?
    Yesterday at 03:17:33 AM
  • [sL]Capri[Z]: Karlos:You can pay via Paypal or Transfer
    Yesterday at 12:52:47 AM
  • [sL]Capri[Z]: Stop Gabriel me caes bien pero ya vasta el bullyng conra mi alv
    Yesterday at 12:51:41 AM
  • Ze_Karlos: I wanted to buy the package but I live in Brazil, how do I do it?
    Yesterday at 12:51:09 AM
  • Puchas: Gabriel behave yourself.
    Yesterday at 12:47:28 AM
  • Gabriel_Mck: mds capri nob nao sabe brincar, vim tirar brincadeira cmg vou reportar seu bos t4
    Yesterday at 12:45:57 AM
  • Ze_Karlos: How to pay in my currency, in the case of the real?
    Yesterday at 12:44:58 AM
  • Puchas: You can find it in here: [link]
    Yesterday at 12:43:55 AM
  • [sL]Capri[Z]: Karlos join in : [link]
    Yesterday at 12:41:34 AM

Author Topic: DayZ Administrator Rules [MUST READ]  (Read 1435 times)

Offline DerSch

• LazyLithuanian
DayZ Administrator Rules [MUST READ]
« on: June 08, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »

https://gta-dayz.com/forum/index.php | | ADMINISTRATOR RULES

Every player applying for a staff position must read and agree with these rules. Already accepted staff members must follow and agree to all of these rules as well, otherwise they will get penalized with warnings or dismissions. Each rule has a certain penalization, the penalizations can reach from a verbal warning to an instant dismission.

• You must follow the general server & forum rules.
  • Do not misuse administrative commands.
  • It is prohibited to boss around other administrators.
  • Don't insult players verbally, if the player started insulting then first issue him a warning and remain calm.
  • Always have proof of a player using illegal programs/injections/files before banning him.
  • Higher ranked administrators are usually right, listen to what they say unless you are very sure that they are making a mistake.
  • Respect fellow staff members.
  • Don't start conflicts with fellow administrators, contact one of the owners a/o manager if you have a problem between you and one or more staff members.
  • Notify all players via /ann before respawning all unoccupied vehicles (at least 30 seconds prior to the respawn)
  • You must try to cooperate as a unit with the staff team.
  • Issuing a ban/kick write actual reasons, not stupid or silly ones.
  • Administrators must always help players in need.
  • It is forbidden to threaten players.
  • Respect every player equally, no matter their position.
  • It is forbidden to mute players if they aren't insulting/spamming and just stating their opinion.
  • If you'll be away for more than 72 hours, write an inactivity report, otherwise you will be penalized.
  • If a player was banned without you having evidence, you will be warned/removed, depending on the situation.
  • Try to mention full reasons while banning or issuing a warning against player, Avoid abbreviations (eg: TP, AB, SH,CL).
  • Inform administrators in-game when you're going AFK for few minutes.
  • You must pay attention to administrators chat no matter what.
  • Do not spectate other admins/players just to get their location/distract/bother them. Only spectated for valid reasons. If a fellow administrator is fine with you spectating them then it is fine.
  • All reports are important reports. All admins must spectate possible cheaters/abusers no matter the rank they are. Do not focus your entire time on one player. Try to multitask or ask for help to manage to watch over more than one player at a time.
  • You should always be up-to-date with https://gta-dayz.com/index.php?topic=4804.0 (Staff team notifications)

Offline iLearner

• Community Owner
Re: [DayZ] Administrator rules [LAST UPDATED : 01/07/2017]
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:32:59 PM »
Move to public section as I want players to be aware of their rights.
Need to contact me?  Join our Discord server.

Online EpicDutchie

• GTA DayZ developer
  • Co-owner
  • Legendary member
Re: [DayZ] Administrator rules [LAST UPDATED : 01/07/2017]
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 08:21:14 PM »
Updated.
⚔ It can't be for nothing... ⚔

GTA-DayZ Co-owner / Developer / Management team

Offline Die4Peace

• My other names: Luis/Dee/Die4Peace/Paradise.
  • Community Owner
  • Legendary member
  • DayZ Community Owner and Lead Mapper.
  • Skype: PM me on the Forums or Discord if you need help with anything <3
Re: [DayZ] Administrator rules [LAST UPDATED : 03/02/2018]
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 10:57:32 AM »
Updated: 21st of February, 2018.

New Administrator rule added:

• Do not spectate other admins/players just to get their location/distract/bother them. Only spectated for valid reasons. If a fellow administrator is fine with you spectating them then it is fine.

Detailed explanation: You must/can spectate players/admins for valid reason/suspicion of misconduct. You may not spectate other players just for silly reasons and/or to find their location to kill them/tell your friends of their location. It is strictly forbidden to spectate for player/admins locations. You may only spectate admins if they allow you to spectate them or if you feel they are abusing something in some way. If an admin feels bothered by certain actions, they may report them on the forums with valid and appropriate proof. Spectating admins/players to simply bother them without their permission can lead to players being killed due to being distracted, admins messing up/being distracted from their duties whilst watching over a possible cheater. Note admins can spectate other players if they are in search of anyone breaking the rules/speculation of cheating.

Offline Die4Peace

• My other names: Luis/Dee/Die4Peace/Paradise.
  • Community Owner
  • Legendary member
  • DayZ Community Owner and Lead Mapper.
  • Skype: PM me on the Forums or Discord if you need help with anything <3
Re: [DayZ] Administrator rules [LAST UPDATED : 03/02/2018]
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 07:45:30 PM »
Updated.

All reports are important reports. All admins must spectate possible cheaters/abusers no matter the rank they are. Do not focus your entire time on one player. Try to multitask or ask for help to manage to watch over more than one player at a time.

For example. You're spectating a player for wallhack and the anti-cheat chat keeps spamming that a player is airbreaking, please take a moment to review the airbreaking player and terminate them from the server before they cause any damage to anyone. Then continue on your current task. Learn to multitask, all warnings and reports are to be taken into consideration.