* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not spam ♦ This is not a chat box ♦ No third party links ♦ CnR Forum: http://sf-cnr.com
  • danferr: stfu all
    Today at 07:40:29 PM
  • Rei: Dersch, skype pls
    Today at 07:27:53 PM
  • Calmate_hombre: Puchas, i m gonna die if you don t enter on server or HA to teleport me xD i have 40 temperature and i can t enter because i m in water into Insland :D
    Today at 06:33:30 PM
  • DerSch: rip
    Today at 06:22:51 PM
  • Rei: Evading forum ban, neat. I am extending your ban now.
    Today at 06:20:03 PM
  • Papa Midnite: FFS
    Today at 06:19:21 PM
  • Papa Midnite: epic fix fake loot <3
    Today at 06:18:46 PM
  • Papa Midnite: why
    Today at 06:18:23 PM
  • Mind: Stop this drama jeesus. Puchas don't get into it :D.
    Today at 06:17:05 PM
  • Puchas: Do you want me to remind your other bans? :D
    Today at 06:15:18 PM
  • Pauloo: No ma men, he insulted me and he should pay like i did. And its a fucking 3 days ban not 7 days..
    Today at 06:13:55 PM
  • Calmate_hombre: Puchas, please reply to my last post on my Unban appeal, i need you. Thank you so much
    Today at 06:05:43 PM
  • Puchas: No one is defending anyone. He understood he's mistake and apologized for it. And you are still doing same big mistakes as usual.
    Today at 05:59:23 PM
  • Pauloo: No man, i really wanna know what he really got as a punishment and if he actually got one or youre just defending him.
    Today at 05:56:22 PM
  • Puchas: Less of your concern. You should think about what you did and try to change the way you act if you want to avoid bans/warns/fights and all other things.
    Today at 05:55:11 PM
  • Pauloo: What did vf fallen got as a punishment?
    Today at 05:52:23 PM
  • Goku™: Testing
    Today at 04:24:54 PM
  • H3R0: VF gang need you
    Today at 04:24:28 PM
  • 🎮Mʀ.Cɪᴇɴᴛᴏ.Qᴜɪɴsᴇ: But as i said i will comeback soon :)
    Today at 04:14:52 PM
  • 🎮Mʀ.Cɪᴇɴᴛᴏ.Qᴜɪɴsᴇ: I hate myself too @craig :(
    Today at 04:14:37 PM

Author Topic: Server Rules [MUST READ]  (Read 1133 times)

Offline iLearner

• Community Owner
Server Rules [MUST READ]
« on: May 04, 2017, 11:23:36 AM »
Hello,

Here's the list of some rules that are required to be followed.

• No death evading
    You may not quit the game in any way to avoid death, this includes '/q', 'pausing/quitting' and 'intentionally crashing your game client'. Leaving while being chasen to avoid a fight is also prohibited, this includes leaving the game when you see someone who is about to shoot you.

• Ban evading is strictly forbidden
    Joining the server after being banned, or joining the server before a tempban on you has expired will result in you being permanently banned from the event on sight.

• No breaching accounts
    In conjunction with the above rule, each applying player is granted exactly one account. Any attempt to coerce administrators into resetting a password that is not yours, exploiting the server to join an account that is not yours, registering for the event multiple times or otherwise joining under any nickname under the one you were given will result in a permanent ban.

• No spamming
    Flooding the public chat, team chat or IRC with repeated messages or random garbage, is frowned upon and may result in you being muted or kicked.

• Don't use any cheats.
    Don't use any cheats which gives you any advantages or/and advantage.
    Anti-afk or other bots are considered an 'unfair' advantage.

• Don't use illegal mods.
    Mods that give you unfair advantages over others are not allowed.
    Example: aimbot, infinity run and others.
    Anti-afk and keybinders are in the category of prohibited software!
    Exceptions are texture mods.

• Respect players and staff
    Remember to always treat your fellow community members with the proper respect you would like to get treated yourself with. Do not insult or engage in toxic behavior with players and staff. Use the report a player/report an admin section for serious problems. Breaking this rule can result in written warnings, mutes, being kicked from the server, and excessive disrespect with result in a temporary ban.

• No offensive language
    - Do not throw hatred to another player or staff member, cursing, public insults, or other forms of offensive language being stated to another player are not allowed. This also includes insulting family, friends, countries or religions of another community member. Failure to follow this rule can result in receiving a strict warning and even banned from the server/forums.

• Do not argue with any staff members
    If you have a problem with a staff member, do not argue and insult them. This is against the rules and you could be punished with a warning or a kick from the server. If you are having a problem with a staff member, head to the forums and post a complaint against them and await further action.

• No duplicating
    Duplicating items in-game is strictly forbidden. This gives you a personal advantage in the game. It is not allowed under and circumstances and can be punished greatly by resulting in a temporary ban.

• No advertising
    Posting or sharing other servers IP's in order to bait players to another server is strictly forbidden. Doing this will result in a temporary ban or even a permanent one.

• No bug abuse/exploits
    If you find a bug or an exploit in the server make sure to report it in the 'Bug Reports' section! Abusing this bug or exploiting it is illegal and breaching our server rules. This will result in a temporary ban from the server. It is not allowed under any circumstances.

• No pausing during play time.
    Pausing to AFK, which may stop your character from being killed is not allowed. If you must AFK please leave the server and return when you are ready to play. (Pausing to avoid death is also forbidden, if caught doing this it may result in a warning, a kick, or possibly a temporary ban)

• No bug abusing
    Bug abusing includes, C-bug, slide bug and any other SA:MP glitches that may give your character a personal advantage over others. Abusing these bugs and glitches will result in a warning, that may lead up to a temporary ban.

• No C4 in or near Black Markets
    Players who are in the Black Market deserve a fair chance to leave it alive, thus usage of C4 in and around Black Markets is prohibited.

* These rules are subject to change, with or without notice. Last update: 6th of January, 2018.

Offline EpicDutchie

• Co-owner
Re: Server Rules [MUST READ]
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 07:19:00 PM »
Update 4th of August, 2017:

'Anti-afk or other bots are considered an 'unfair' advantage.
⚔ It can't be for nothing ⚔

GTA-DayZ Co-owner / Management team

Spoiler: show

Offline EpicDutchie

• Co-owner
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 02:12:42 PM »
Update 13th of August, 2017:

Added more specific guidelines for 'Death evading'.

Offline EpicDutchie

• Co-owner
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 01:24:25 PM »
Update 24th of October:

• Programs/software that instantly uses an item (for example instantly using a blood bag by just pressing a key).

Keybinders have been moved to the illegal software category to clear any misunderstandings regarding the quote above.

Administrators are still allowed to use keybinders but only for administrative purposes.

Offline EpicDutchie

• Co-owner
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 01:02:08 PM »
Synchronized rules according to the /rules command ingame.

Offline EpicDutchie

• Co-owner
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 12:33:22 PM »
Added rule regarding C4 in and near Black Markets.