* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Do not spam ♦ This is not a chat box ♦ No third party links ♦ CnR Forum: http://sf-cnr.com
  • Rei: Dersch, skype pls
    Today at 07:27:53 PM
  • Calmate_hombre: Puchas, i m gonna die if you don t enter on server or HA to teleport me xD i have 40 temperature and i can t enter because i m in water into Insland :D
    Today at 06:33:30 PM
  • DerSch: rip
    Today at 06:22:51 PM
  • Rei: Evading forum ban, neat. I am extending your ban now.
    Today at 06:20:03 PM
  • Papa Midnite: FFS
    Today at 06:19:21 PM
  • Papa Midnite: epic fix fake loot <3
    Today at 06:18:46 PM
  • Papa Midnite: why
    Today at 06:18:23 PM
  • Mind: Stop this drama jeesus. Puchas don't get into it :D.
    Today at 06:17:05 PM
  • Puchas: Do you want me to remind your other bans? :D
    Today at 06:15:18 PM
  • Pauloo: No ma men, he insulted me and he should pay like i did. And its a fucking 3 days ban not 7 days..
    Today at 06:13:55 PM
  • Calmate_hombre: Puchas, please reply to my last post on my Unban appeal, i need you. Thank you so much
    Today at 06:05:43 PM
  • Puchas: No one is defending anyone. He understood he's mistake and apologized for it. And you are still doing same big mistakes as usual.
    Today at 05:59:23 PM
  • Pauloo: No man, i really wanna know what he really got as a punishment and if he actually got one or youre just defending him.
    Today at 05:56:22 PM
  • Puchas: Less of your concern. You should think about what you did and try to change the way you act if you want to avoid bans/warns/fights and all other things.
    Today at 05:55:11 PM
  • Pauloo: What did vf fallen got as a punishment?
    Today at 05:52:23 PM
  • Goku™: Testing
    Today at 04:24:54 PM
  • H3R0: VF gang need you
    Today at 04:24:28 PM
  • 🎮Mʀ.Cɪᴇɴᴛᴏ.Qᴜɪɴsᴇ: But as i said i will comeback soon :)
    Today at 04:14:52 PM
  • 🎮Mʀ.Cɪᴇɴᴛᴏ.Qᴜɪɴsᴇ: I hate myself too @craig :(
    Today at 04:14:37 PM
  • KingCraig: Ciento i hate you
    Today at 03:51:53 PM

Author Topic: DayZ Hall of Fame List  (Read 139 times)

Offline KingCraig

• I'm a goddamn General
  • My name is jeff
DayZ Hall of Fame List
« on: March 29, 2018, 10:49:48 PM »
Hello DayZ community, this is the Hall of Fame section where you will find the best players of the DayZ community who has served the community well and earned a spot in the DayZ Hall of Fame. The players that were and will be chosen in the future are players who have been loyal, respectful players that have either served the community as an administrator or has created epic moments or has earned reputation throughout their stay. Players will get inducted each year depending on their past behaviour, actions and so on so you better work hard if you want to be in the hall of fame.Keep in mind these special players have been chosen carefully by the server owner along with other members of the staff team.

iLearner
KingCraig
Rema
Sheriff
Arber
TopShooter
[ANIMUS]
Die4Peace
EpicDutchie
Alphatester
Kevo
DerSch